TUG is designed to be modded. Does a feature need to be tweaked? Would you prefer different textures or sounds? If your interested in making mods check out NK's Modding Tutorials.
The following steps is all that is required for installing a mod.
- If the mod is zipped, unzip it.
- Locate your TUG folder (For steam users this should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TUG).
- Move the mod folder into the TUG\Mods folder.
- Open the TUG\Config\mods.txt file.
- Add "Mods/ExampleMod" (with quotation marks) to the top of the list.
- (Re)start TUG.
The best known place for having a look into what others have made is on the forums.