From TUG wiki - The central hub for all information regarding TUG
To avoid posting questions that have already been asked, double check the frequently asked questions page before asking a question here.
If you're confused about the formatting that this wiki uses, take a look at the tutorial page.
Follow these rules when creating your question or it may be deleted.
- When you have finished typing your question, use the sign function to attach a signature and date-stamp by typing
--~~~~ at the end of your question.
- Remember that by asking a question you're taking the time out of other peoples days. Please be patient and do not demand response(s) to your question.
- Please search for your question as somebody else may have already asked the same query.
- If you need to add any additional information to your question, add it by clicking "edit" at the top of the section that has your question.
- If your question has been answered, please thank the person that replied.
If you have read and accept these rules, click here to create your question.